If you are searching for things to do in Sneads Ferry, look no further! This comprehensive guide covers all the best that this wonderful city has to offer, whether you’re new to the area or have lived here your whole life. With an open mind and a willingness to explore, you’re sure to find something that interests you in this quaint city in Onslow County, North Carolina!
Sneads Ferry, also known as The Ferry, is most notably known for its commercial fishing. This city has traditional values in fishing and has created a great bonding experience for family members to come together to try and catch the most delicious fish they could get their hooks on! Although Sneads Ferry is such a small town, it has much local charm as being the second largest municipality in Onslow County, NC. The Ferry is also widely known for being the home of the Shrimp Festival, which is an annual festival continuing for over 50 years that includes parades, live music, craft vendors, and more!
There’s no doubt that when you are in Sneads Ferry, you will be able to find a fun experience, whether it’s outdoors or inside. With this city being so close to beaches and marinas, you will be able to find unique adventures to explore with the family or alone. Check out this list of fun activities to try:
1. Roller City– Need to brush up on your roller-skating skills? This is a fun way to do so. Visit this retro roller-skating rink and test out your skills!
2. Hines Farm Park & Stables– There are many activities to try on this farm alone! From pony rides, horse shows, kayaking and more, this is a place you definitely will need to try out at least once!
3. Glo-Mania Laser Tag– The name speaks for itself! Laser tagging for both adults and kids including arcade games and more.
4. Altitude Trampoline Park– Looking for hours of fun in the air and ground? Try out amusing trampolines and wall climbing for a new thrill!
5. Cracked It Escape Games– Who doesn’t love a good mystery? Break into teams of 2-10 people and try to crack the challenge!
6. North Topsail Beach– Pop open a book and read while listening to the waves or bring out the family and enjoy the various activities of this beach including fishing, biking, enjoying restaurants, and visiting the Ocean City Jazz Festival!
Work hard, play hard is what they say! The night life in and near Sneads Ferry is one of a kind! After a long work week, it’s time to let your hair down. You can do that by visiting popular local bars such as Tiki Bar or Gilligan’s. Try out handcrafted cocktails and desserts at Dini’s Martinis & Desserts, or relax with a game of pool at Anytime Billiards, which has happy hour food dishes and adult beverages!
It’s a must to go to the beach in style! If you need a place to find cute and affordable beach attire, no matter if it’s summer or winter visit Shark Attack in Sneads Ferry. They offer women’s clothing with accessories to compliment the weather of the beachtown! If you are look for a shop with to give a local sense, take some time to visit Poor Man’s Hole, a small antique shop that provides attention-grabbing historic items! You can also shop until you drop at Antique 2 Chic, a vendor market that offers home décor, clothing, furniture, and more!
Sneads Ferry’s cuisine options range from light and airy to hearty and filling, so you’re sure to find something to your taste. And of course, trying new restaurants is always a top priority when moving somewhere new – even if you’re just exploring your own neighborhood! Here are a few of our favorite local spots for burgers or a casual meal:
• Riverview Café
• Salty Sistas Restaurant and Bakery
• Miss Pho Vietnamese Restaurant
• Red Pepper
• Cancun Mexican Restaurant
• Denoia’s Pizzeria
• Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries
• Fat Burgers Sportsbar and Grill
• Michaelangelos Pizza and Subs
• Agave Azul Modern Mex & Cantina
• Rick’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Here at Coastal Mini Storage in Sneads Ferry, we appreciate that each client has different storage demands. That’s why our facility offers many sizes and types of indoor and drive-up units to select from. Also, we offer climate-controlled with convenient, outdoor parking available, so you can be positive your belongings will be in a well-maintained facility whether you need short or long term storage. Get started today and see how effortless renting self-storage can be!
If you need a secure location to keep your belongings while you move, downsize, or remodel, look no further than Coastal Mini Storage. Our storage units are perfect for protecting your items while you get settled into your new space. With our month-to-month leases, there’s no need to worry about being locked into a long-term contract – just stay as flexible as you need to be for your project.
Are you feeling cramped in your Marlborough office? If it seems like inventory, equipment, and decorations are taking up too much space, it might be time to consider a secondary storage option for the items you don’t use daily. This will not only free up essential space but also reduce clutter. Having more space in your office creates a professional environment that is better for working and meeting with clients.
Use Coastal Mini Storage to keep track of things you only need seasonally or for products you don’t use regularly throughout the year. Having a decluttered office space has never been easier- reach out to us today and let’s get started!
About the Author: Amber Gantt is the Digital Marketing Coordinator at Storage Asset Management in York, PA. She launches the websites for new storage acquisitions and maintains the existing sites by creating and editing website content. When Amber is out of the office, she's a foodie who enjoys exploring local restaurants and practices self-care habits such as writing and listening to neo-soul music.